All about Red Ginseng
What is Korean Red Ginseng?
Korea Ginseng is also known as "Korye Ginseng". It is known worldwide for its exceptional effects. Korea's natural environment is a perfect fit for growing ginseng. The amount of main element Saponin contained in Korean red ginseng is much higher compared to Chinese, American, Japanese and Siberian.
Red ginseng is made from extracting fresh ginseng from ground (with 75% moisture) and steamed in high temperature. Slowly dehydrated to reach the moisture level below 14%. This process is repeated 3-4 times. Red ginseng was originally invented to find a way to preserve ginseng. By going thru this cooking and aging process, it became safer for everyone. Red ginseng is know to be 99% side effect free where fresh dried ginseng tend to have many side effects.
Benefits of Red Ginseng
- Increases energy and indurance (no caffeine, no sugar)
- Boosts immune system (works wonders against colds)
- Helps people with diabetes and high blood pressure
- Anti cancer
- Anti aging and anti oxydant (used in cosmetics)
- Improves menopausal disorder
- Helps to prevent dementia (memory, concentration)
- Boosts men's sexual stamina
Korean Red Ginseng has the best quality and stronger efficacy.
It has been number one health supplement in Korea for over 1000 years.